The service is temporarily unavailable
Starting on June 18th, the support service Priorité Parents will be no longer available. The service is restructuring to better suit your needs.
During that time, if you need assistance, you can contact :
Première ressource :
- Free and confidential consultations by phone, email or chat, in French or English, with no time limit. For an everyday question or a complex problem
- Monday to Friday from 8 a.m to 4 p.m
- (514) 525 2573 | 1 (866) 329 4223
- [email protected]
- LigneParents is a free and confidential hotline for all parents of children ages 0–20.
- Free hotline 24/7 –1 800 361-5085
- Parents.Quebec is intended for parents of school-aged children who want to provide support to their children’s educational success.
For situations requiring IMMEDIATE help and to speak with someone (24/7) = LigneParents